ATTORNEY ARTHUR B. CROOKS, JR.
ABOUT ATTORNEY CROOKS
Attorney Arthur B. Crooks, Jr. has over 25 years experience providing legal solutions for seniors and their families. Attorney Crooks has spoken before senior and professional groups as well as lectured at Cape Cod Community College on Estate Planning, Elder Law and Special Needs issues and has been selected as a faculty member by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. for presentations on Guardianship and Elder Law.
- Tufts University, B.A.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Past Chairman & Present Member, Council on Aging, Dennis, Massachusetts
- Estate Planning Council of Cape Cod
- Board of Directors ,Elder Services of Cape Cod & Islands, Inc.
- National Guardianship Association, Certified Guardian
- Alzheimer's Association of Cape Cod & The Islands
- President & Board Member, West Dennis Free Public Library
- U.S. District & Appeals Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
Estate Planning & Elder Law Seminars
In these uncertain economic times it is imperative you take control of your future with current planning.
See the Schedule of Events for seminars being held near you.
8 Old Jail Lane, West Dennis, MA 02670
Tel: 508-398-3037 | Toll Free: 1-800-357-5572
Client Portal Login